Laser hair removal for men
Many men are undergoing laser hair removal for unwanted hair. Laser hair removal can treat and cure excessive hair growth on the neck, jawline, chest, back and shoulders, saving time, effort, pain and money with waxing, shaving and creams. A commonly requested area for hair removal in men is the neck and beard area. Laser can reshape the jawline and beard line, and remove unwanted hair in these areas, providing a permanent cure for painful ingrown hairs.
- Almost all hair-bearing areas of the body can be safely treated with laser
- The most common areas for hair removal in men include the chest, back, shoulders, beard and neck areas
- Male hair is more persistent and stubborn to remove than in females
- Correct methods and state-of-the-art lasers will dramatically reduce the amount of sessions required for hair reduction
- Laser is preferred to IPL for hair removal in males because it works better and is more efficient in removing stubborn hairs