Organic Spray Tanning
Spray tanning is a method of using a hand-held spray gun to mist color over the body to achieve an even color. It is fast and efficient and tans your body 360 degrees vs just the front and back like in a spray tanning booth.
Mobile Tanning Sessions
If you are looking for the ultimate in convenience for your spray tanning experience, then mobile spray tanning sessions are for you. Whether you have a small group of girlfriends or a bridal party of 10 or more, I can accommodate your spray tanning needs. Mobile tanning parties are perfect for ladies’ nights or in preparation for a walk down the aisle.
Mobile sessions take approximately 30-45 minutes total for groups of 3, with 5-10 minutes more for each additional person. All I need is an 8×8 foot area and access to an electrical outlet. It is recommended that this be in a kitchen, garage, or other non-carpeted area for ease of clean up. I will bring ground cover for under the tent as well as the bottom of the tent so that you don’t have to worry about your floors, and all of the solution will remain inside the tanning tent.
I also recommend that you have dark towels or sheets to cover any fabric furniture when you are sitting down until after you have showered the solution off.
Plan to wear loose dark fitting items to keep your tan from developing unevenly. You can read more about what to do to prepare for your session below.
You will receive a personalized tanning solution customized to your skin tone and colour. Unlike spray tanning booths, your tan is applied 360 degrees, with special care given to the unique contours of your body.
You can be confident you’re going to get the best spray tan of your life!
Perfect for special events, vacations, or when you just want a hint of color.
$50 per person, single tan
$40 per person, groups of 2-4
$35 per person, groups of 5+
Spray Tanning Tips
Please follow these guidelines on how to prepare your skin for the optimal tanning experience. Post tan instructions will be given to you after your appointment. Average length of your tan is between 7-12 days and depends on how well you prepare for and maintain the spray tan.
Preparing for your tan
Spray tanning is not an exact science and a while the utmost care is given to your application process, how you prepare your skin before the appointment will greatly impact how the tan develops and how well it lasts. You will be sent an additional copy with more in-depth information once you schedule your appointment, but here are some general guidelines on how to prepare.
24 hours prior to your spray tan
- Shave or use depilatory cream to remove unwanted body hair. Waxing should be done 48 hour prior.
- Exfoliate your entire body
- Pack your spray tanning bag: hair tie, black swimsuit or underwear if you are wearing something to tan in, dark loose fitting clothing, dark flip flops, an umbrella (in case of bad weather), and a large black towel to place over the seat of your car to avoid staining. (If you are tanning at home, you’ll want to cover any fabric furniture until after you’ve showered.)
- Shower, but do not apply body oils or moisturizer to skin (unless you have very dry skin)
- Have loose dark clothing for after your tanning appointment to avoid excess contact or staining your clothing after your spray tan.